عرض مشاركة واحدة

معلمة علوم

:: الادارة ::

انا حصلت لكم كم صفحة محلولة بالنت اتمني تعجبكم

صفحة 9

once when i was about ten there was a festival in february in kuwait , It was the national Day. Flags were everywhere here and there .Fireworks and other intersting shows were there My father took me with him in his small car and we went along the beach. I enjoyed alot and I never forget those days

National songs were on the radio and televisions . I felt happy and I never forget that day . All the shops and malls in kuwait calibrate this occasion . Prices get low and one can buy what he needs at cheep prices

The Hala February festival is an annual event that takes place in Kuwait during the month of February which is considered one of the distinct moth in Kuwait as it coincides with Kuwait*s National and liberation Days . It is also a time when parched sands of the desert transfrom into a magical green carpet covert with blossoming , colorful flora. Hala Festival is a great opportunity for young and old alike to particpate in this kaleidoscope of events featuring cultural festivals,
shopping carnivals visit tourist spots , and win prizes at the many raffles and contest held during the time period .

It is an important and a remarkable event among the Arab and Gulf Festivals

Page 10

b. to show there support and help them
-------------------------------------------------
page 11

qustion 2

a & b ma7thofen

C. to support and help the new parent

D. toys , cloths , silverware

E. Friends and family

F. no , becouse its our tardition

baby shower are given usually to the first child