منتديات ياكويت.

للتسجيل إضغط هنا

إضافة رد

ام عبدالعزيز

:: عضو فضي ::

القواعد و انماط الأسئلة انجليزي للصف الثالث الابتدائي

-

القواعد و انماط الأسئلة للصف الثالث الابتدائي

[hide]Present Simple Example: I like birds. We play football. They swim. She plays the piano. He eats ice-cream. It drinks water. Note: The verb takes (s) with He /She / It. Nothing added to the verb with I / We / They. Examples on exam questions: Choose the right answer: The dog ( eat - eats - eating ) meat. Majid ( play - plays - playing ) football. I ( sing - sings - singing ) lovely songs. Present continuous Example: I am eating a big sandwich. He is writing his home work. She is reading a nice story. We are playing a computer game. Note: I + am + Verb + ing. She / He / It + is + verb + ing. They / We + are + verb + ing. To + infinitive Example: I'd like to play football in the garden. We'd like to go shopping. I'd like to swim in the pool. Note: to + verb. nothing added to the verb if "to" was in the sentence. "Wh" questions Examples Where are you from? What is your name? When do you get up? Why do you go to school? Note: Where = أين - What ما او ماذا - When = متى - Why = لماذا Yes / No Questions Examples Do you go to school on foot? Yes, I do. OR No, I don't Does your brother like ice-cream? Yes, he does. OR No, he doesn't. Is this your book? Yes, it is. OR No, it isn't. Can your sister play music? Yes, she can. OR No,she can't. Punctuation Examples Ali and Nasser are from Kuwait. We go to school at 7 Oclock. I like drawing animals. Canyou write in English? Note: You can see capital letters in: The begining of a sentence. Names of people, countries, cities, months, days of the week, languages. "I" always in capital letter. Sentences ends with a full stop. ( . ) Questions ends with question marks. (?) How much / many? Examples How much is a kilo of rice? How much are the pencils? Note: "How much..." is used to ask about prices. Examples How many classes do you have today? How many pupils in your classroom? Note: "How many..." is used to ask about quantity. Appreviations Example: I am = I'm I will = I'll We are = We're You are = You're She is = She's He is = He's Can not = Can't Is not = Isn't[/hide]
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ام عبدالعزيز ; 03 - 13 - 2012 الساعة 11:54 AM

reda haissam

:: عضو نشيط ::

محمد أبودينا

مشكوووووور

emadelwishy_798

:: عضو قادم ::

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

om omar

:: عضو نشيط ::

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووورة

رامي موس