الساعة الآن 07:25 AM

منتديات ياكويت.

للتسجيل إضغط هنا

أرشيف استفسارات التربية ملاحظـة : القسم أشيف فقط ولا يسمح المشاركه فيه

محمود أبو معاذ

:: عضو نشيط ::

احاديث نبوية وحكم وامثال مترجمة للإنجليزية

طلب ترجمة
أحبابي في الله أريد من حضراتكم حكم وأمثال وأحاديث نبوية مترجمة من اللغة العربية إلي اللغة الانجليزية وجزاكم الله عن المسلمين خيرا

بنت رجال

:: عضو برونزي ::

يا هلا فيك اخي الفاضل والحمد لله علي سلامتك واسأل الله ان يتم نعمة الصحة عليك ويشافيك انت وجميع المسلمين

وجدت لك مجموعه من الاحاديث من عدة مواقع اتمني ان تفيدك بارك الله فيك

أحاديث نبوية مترجمة للأنجليزية

Ahadeeth verses translated to English

On the authority of Abu Musa Al Ashari (May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The prophet

(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

Said : "Charity is necessary for every muslem " The prophet was asked : what if a person has

nothing?, the prophet replied :" He should work with his own hands for his benefit and then give

something out of such earning in charity " The companion asked : what if he is not able to

work ?, The prophet said :"He should help poor and needy persons " The companion further

asked : what if he cannot do even that ?, The prophet said :" He should urge others to do

good " The companion submitted :what if he lacked that also ? , the prophet said :" He should

check himself from doing evil ; that is also charity

عن أبي موسى الأشعري رضي الله عنه : عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال " على كل مسلم

صدقة " قال : أرأيت ان لم يجد؟ قال " يعمل بيديه فينفع نفسه ويتصدق " قال ": أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟

قال :" يعين ذا الحاجة الملهوف " قال : أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟ قال : " يأمر بالمعروف أو الخير " قال : أرأيت

إن لم يفعل ؟ قال :" يمسك عن الشر فإنها صدقة "

On the authority of A,Aisha
(may Allah be pleased with him)
, who said : The messenger of Allah peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :

" The best amongst you is he who is the most

kind to his wife and I am the kindest amongst you to my wives

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت :

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

"خيركم خيركم لأهله وأنا خيركم لأهلي"

On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may Allah be blessed with him)

, who said : The messenger of Allah

( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

said : " Allah does not judge according to your bodies

and appearances, but He scans your hearts

and looks into your deeds "

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال :

إن الله لا ينظر إلى أجسامكم ،

ولا إلى صوركم ، ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم

On the authority of Abu Hurairah

(may Allah be blessed with him),

who said : The messenger of Allah

( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

said : " Every part of a person,s body must perform

a charity every day the sun comes up

: to act justly between two people is a charity ;

to help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it

or hoisting his belongings onto it is a charity;

a good word is a charity; and removing

a harmful thing from the road is a charity

قال رسول الله _صلى الله عليه وسلم _

كل سلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كل يوم تطلع فيه الشمس ،

تعدل بين اثنين صدقة ،

تعين الرجل في دابته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعه صدقة ،

والكلمة الطيبة صدقة ، وبكل خطوة تمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة ،

وتميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

may god reward all of who stand to make this section sucsses .

god pless every one.

بنت رجال

أحاديث مترجمة للانجليزية

عن أبي هريرة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : حجبت النار بالشهوات وحجبت الجنة بالمكاره

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الرقاق - باب حجبت النار بالشهوات - حديث رقم 6122

------------------------
Al-A'raj related from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The Fire is veiled by appetites and the Heaven is veiled by disliked things."

Bukhari, Chapter 84. Book of Riqaq (Hadiths which produce mercy in the heart), XXVIII. The Fire is veiled by appetites, 6122.

عن أبي هريرة قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : إن الله قال من عادى لي وليا فقد آذنته بالحرب وما تقرب إلي عبدي بشيء أحب إلي مما افترضت عليه وما يزال عبدي يتقرب إلي بالنوافل حتى أحبه فإذا أحببته كنت سمعه الذي يسمع به وبصره الذي يبصر به ويده التي يبطش بها ورجله التي يمشي بها وإن سألني لأعطينه ولئن استعاذني لأعيذنه وما ترددت عن شيء أنا فاعله ترددي عن نفس المؤمن يكره الموت وأنا أكره مساءته

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الرقاق - باب التواضع - حديث رقم 6137

------------------------

'Ata' related that Abu Hurayra said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah said: 'I have declared war on anyone who shows enmity to a friend of Mine. My slave does not draw near to Me with anything I love more than what I have made obligatory on him. And my slave continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory actions until I love him. When I love him, I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. If he were to ask Me for something, I would give it to him. If he were to ask Me for refuge, I would give him refuge. I do not hesitate in anything I do as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer who dislikes death and I disliked to annoy him.'"

Bukhari, Chapter 84. Book of Riqaq (Hadiths which produce mercy in the heart), XXXVIII. Humility, 6137.

عن أنس رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : العبد إذا وضع في قبره وتولي وذهب أصحابه حتى إنه ليسمع قرع نعالهم أتاه ملكان فأقعداه فيقولان له ما كنت تقول في هذا الرجل محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم فيقول أشهد أنه عبد الله ورسوله فيقال انظر إلى مقعدك من النار أبدلك الله به مقعدا من الجنة قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فيراهما جميعا وأما الكافر أو المنافق فيقول لا أدري كنت أقول ما يقول الناس فيقال لا دريت ولا تليت ثم يضرب بمطرقة من حديد ضربة بين أذنيه فيصيح صيحة يسمعها من يليه إلا الثقلين

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الجنائز - باب الميت يسمع خفق النعال - حديث رقم 1273

-------------------------------

It is related from Anas that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When someone is placed in his grave, and his companions turn and go, and he can hear the tread of their sandals, two angels come to him and make him sit up and say to him, 'What do you say about this man, Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace?' He will say, 'I testify that he is the slave of Allah and His Messenger.' It will be said, 'Look at your place in the Fire. Allah has given you, in exchange for it, a place in the Garden.'" The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "He will see both places. The unbeliever or the hypocrite will say, 'I do not know. I used to say what everyone else said.' He will be told, 'You neither understood nor followed the guidance.' Then he will be hit between the ears with an iron hammer and will cry out with a cry which is heard by everything near him except men and jinn."

Bukhari, Chapter 28. The Book of Funerals, LXVI: A dead person hearing the tread of sandals, 1273.

‏عن أنس بن مالك ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال ‏: ‏ ‏ ‏

سمعت رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يقول قال الله تبارك وتعالى ‏ ‏يا ابن ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان فيك ولا أبالي يا ابن ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏لو بلغت ذنوبك ‏ ‏ عنان ‏ ‏ السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏إنك لو أتيتني ‏ ‏بقراب ‏ ‏الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك ‏ ‏بقرابها ‏ ‏مغفرة

سنن الترمذي الدعوات عن رسول الله, 3463

--------------

The Authority Of Anas may Allah be pleased with him, reported:

heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say : "Allah the Almighty said : O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it."

Reporters.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by
Ahmad ibn Hanbal) Hadith Qudsi 34

عن عبد الرحمن بن أبي بكرة عن أبيه رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : ألا أنبئكم بأكبر الكبائر قلنا بلى يا رسول الله قال الإشراك بالله وعقوق الوالدين وكان متكئا فجلس فقال ألا وقول الزور وشهادة الزور ألا وقول الزور وشهادة الزور فما زال يقولها حتى قلت لا يسكت

صحيح البخاري ‎- كتاب الأدب ‎- باب عقوق الوالدين من الكبائر - حديث رقم 5631
------------------------

'Abdu'r-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr related from his father, Abu Bakra, that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I inform you of the greatest of wrong actions?" They said, "Please do, Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace!' He said, "Associating with Allah, disobedience to parents." He had been reclining and now sat up and said, 'And false witness.' He continued to repeat it until we said, 'I wish he would be quiet.'"

Bukhari, Chapter 81. The Book of Adab* (Good Manners), VI. Lack of dutifulness to parents is a major wrong action, 5631.

عن بن عباس رضي الله عنهما عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فيما يروي عن ربه عز وجل قال: قال إن الله كتب الحسنات والسيئات ثم بين ذلك فمن هم بحسنة فلم يعملها كتبها الله له عنده حسنة كاملة فإن هو هم بها وعملها كتبها الله له عنده عشر حسنات إلى سبعمائة ضعف إلى أضعاف كثيرة ومن هم بسيئة فلم يعملها كتبها الله له عنده حسنة كاملة فإن هو هم بها فعملها كتبها الله له سيئة واحدة

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الرقاق - باب من هم بحسنة أو بسيئة - حديث رقم 6126
-------------------------------------

Abu Raja' al-'Utaridi related from Ibn 'Abbas that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, related from His Mighty and Majestic Lord,

"Allah has written good deeds and evil deeds and then made that clear. Whoever wants to do a good action and then does not do it, Allah writes for him with Him one full good deed. If he intends it and does it, Allah writes for him with Him from ten full deeds to 700 to many times more. Whoever intends an evil deed and does not do it. Allah writes for him a good deed with Him. If he intends it and does it then Allah writes one evil action for Him."

Bukhari, Chapter 84. Book of Riqaq (Hadiths which produce mercy in the heart), XXXI. The one who intended to do a good deed or evil deed, 6126

‏عن ‏ ‏عائشة ‏ ‏رضي الله عنها ‏ ‏أنها قالت ‏

‏سئل النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏أي الأعمال أحب إلى الله قال ‏ ‏أدومها وإن قل وقال اكلفوا من الأعمال ما تطيقون

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الرقاق - باب القصد والمداومة على العمل - حديث رقم 6100
---------------------

Abu Salama related that 'A'isha said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked, "Which actions are the most beloved to Allah?" He answered, "The most constant of them, even if they are little." He said, "?Only burden yourselves with actions you are capable of doing."

Bukhari, Chapter 84. Book of Riqaq (Hadiths which produce mercy in the heart), XVIII. Moderation and being constant in action, 6100.

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه : أن رجلا قال للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أوصني قال لا تغضب فردد مرارا قال لا تغضب

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الأدب - باب الحذر من الغضب لقول الله والذين يجتنبون - حديث رقم 5765

----------------------

Abu Salih related from Abu Hurayra that,

A man said to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "Advise me." He said, "Do not get angry" and repeated that several times, saying, "Do not get angry."

Bukhari, Chapter 81. The Book of Good Manners,LXXVI. Warning against anger, 5765

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال جاء رجل إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال : يا رسول الله من أحق الناس بحسن صحابتي قال أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أبوك

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الأدب - باب من أحق الناس بحسن الصحبة - حديث رقم
-------------------

Abu Zur'a related that Abu Hurayra said, "A man* came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and asked, 'Messenger of Allah, what person is the most entitled to the best of my company?' He answered, 'Your mother.' He asked, 'Then whom?' He said, 'Your mother.' He asked, 'Then whom?' He said, 'Your mother. He asked, 'Then whom?' He said, 'Your father.'"

Bukhari, Chapter 81. The Book of Adab* (Good Manners), II. Who is the person most entitled to the best company?, 5626

أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه قال كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول : اللهم إني أعوذ بك من العجز والكسل والجبن والهرم وأعوذ بك من فتنة المحيا والممات وأعوذ بك من عذاب القبر

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الجهاد والسير - باب ما يتعوذ من الجبن

- حديث رقم 2668
------------------------

It is related that Anas ibn Malik was heard to say that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to say, "O Allah, I seek refuge with You from incapacity and laziness, cowardice and senility. I seek refuge with You from the trial of life and death, and I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave."

Bukhari, Chapter 61. Book of Jihad and Military Expeditions, XXV: Seeking refuge from cowardice, 2668.

عن أبي هريرة، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال:

‏"‏ إن في الجمعة لساعة لا يوافقها مسلم يسأل الله فيها خيرا إلا أعطاه إياه ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قال وهي ساعة خفيفة

صحيح مسلم, كتاب الجمعة 2010

-------------------------------------

Abu Huraira reported Abu'l-Qasim (the kunya of the Holy Prophet) (may peace be upon him) as saying:

There is a period of time on Friday at which no Muslim would stand and pray and beg Allah for what Is good but He would give it to him; and he pointed with his hand that (this time) is short and narrow

Muslim Book 4, Number 1850

عن أبي هريرة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : لو يعلم الناس ما في النداء والصف الأول ثم لم يجدوا إلا أن يستهموا عليه لاستهموا ولو يعلمون ما في التهجير لاستبقوا إليه ولو يعلمون ما في العتمة والصبح لأتوهما ولو حبوا

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الأذان - باب الاستهام في الأذان ويذكر أن أقواما اختلفوا - حديث رقم 590

----------------------

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If the people knew the reward for pronouncing the Adhan and for standing in the first row (in congregational prayers) and found no other way to get that except by drawing lots they would draw lots, and if they knew the reward of the Zuhr prayer (in the early moments of its stated time) they would race for it (go early) and if they knew the reward of 'Isha' and Fajr (morning) prayers in congregation, they would come to offer them even if they had to crawl."

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 11, Number 589

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه

أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏إذا مات الإنسان انقطع عنه عمله إلا من ثلاثة إلا من صدقة جارية أو علم ينتفع به أو ولد صالح يدعو له

صحيح مسلم الوصية 3084

--------------------

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three: recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son [who prays for him (for the deceased).]

Muslim Book 13, Number 4005

عن أبي هريرة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : من اتبع جنازة مسلم إيمانا واحتسابا وكان معه حتى يصلي عليها ويفرغ من دفنها فإنه يرجع من الأجر بقيراطين كل قيراط مثل أحد ومن صلى عليها ثم رجع قبل أن تدفن فإنه يرجع بقيراط

صحيح البخاري - كتاب الإيمان - باب اتباع الجنائز من الإيمان - حديث رقم 47
-----------------------

It is related from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,

"Anyone who follows the funeral procession of a Muslim motivated by belief and in expectation of the reward and stays with it until the prayer has been said over him and his burial is over, comes back with the reward of two qirats. Each qirat is the size of Uhud. And whoever prays over him and leaves before he is buried, comes back with one qirat."

Bukhari, Chapter 2. The Book of Belief (Iman), XXXIV: On following funerals being part of belief, 47

بنت رجال

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام
على رسول الله
وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

</B>
Onthe authority of Adee bin Hatim ( May Allah be pleased with him),whosaid: The messenger of Allah ( Peace and plessings of Allah be uponhim) said :"Save yourselves from Hell, even if it be by giving onlyhalf a date( of a palm tree) as charity ; and who does not have eventhat , should at least speak nicely

عن عدي بن حاتم رضي الله عنه قال
: قال رسول الله _ صلى الله عليه وسلم _
اتقوا النار ولو بشق تمرة
فمن لم يجد فبكلمة طيبة

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

On the authority of Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him),who said:The prophet (peace and blussings of Allah be upon him) told mw Do notconsider even the smallest good deed as insignificant; even meetingyour brother with cheerful face is a good dee

عن أبي ذر جندب بن جنادة رضي الله عنه
قال لي النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
( لاتحقرن من المعروف شيئا
ولو أن تلقى أخاك بوجه طليق )

On the authority of Abu Musa Al Ashari (May Allah be pleased withhim),who said: The prophet (peace and blussings of Allah be upon him)Said : "Charity is necessary for every nuslem " The prophet was asked :what if a person has nothing?, the prophet replied :" He should workwith his own hands for his benefit and then give something out of suchearning in charity " The companion asked : what if he is not able towork ?, The prophet said :"He should help poor and needy persons " Thecompanian further asked : what if he cannot do even that ?, The prophetsaid :" He should urge others to do good " The companian submitted:what if he lacked that also ? , the prophet said :" He should checkhimself from doing evil ; that is also charity

عن أبي موسى الأشعري رضي الله عنه :
عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال
" على كل مسلم صدقة " قال :
أرأيت ان لم يجد؟ قال "
يعمل بيديه فينفع نفسه ويتصدق "
قال ": أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟
قال :" يعين ذا الحاجة الملهوف "
قال : أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟ قال :
" يأمر بالمعروف أو الخير "
قال : أرأيت إن لم يفعل ؟ قال :
" يمسك عن الشر فإنها صدقة "

.................................................. .

On the authority of A,isha (may allah be pleased with him), who said :The messenger of allah peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said :" The best amongst you is he who is the most kind to his wife and I amthe kindest amongst you to my wives

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت :
"خيركم خيركم لأهله وأنا خيركم لأهلي"

On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may allah be pleased with him), whosaid : The messenger of allah ( peace and blessings of allah be uponhim) said : " Allah does not judge according to your bodies andappearances, but He scans your hearts and looks into your deeds "

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال :
إن الله لا ينظر إلى أجسامكم ،
ولا إلى صوركم ،
ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم

On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may allah be pleased with him), whosaid : The messenger of allah ( peace and blessings of allah be uponhim) said : " Every part of a person,s **** must perform a charityevery day the sun comes up : to act justly between two people is acharity ; to help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it or hoistinghis belongings onto it is a charity; a good word is a charity; andremoving a harmful thing from the road is a charity "

قال رسول الله _صلى الله عليه وسلم _
كل سلامى من الناس عليه صدقة
كل يوم تطلع فيه الشمس ،
تعدل بين اثنين صدقة ،
تعين الرجل في دابته فتحمله عليها
أو ترفع له عليها متاعه صدقة ،
والكلمة الطيبة صدقة ،
وبكل خطوة تمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة
، وتميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

بنت رجال

هذي مجموعه من الحكم المترجمه

معلمة علوم

:: الادارة ::

يعطيج الف عافية اختي بنت رجال وكل التوفيق لك اخوي استاذ محمود

محمود أبو معاذ

:: عضو نشيط ::

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته اختي الغالية معلمة جزاك الله عنا وعن المسلمين خير ا وبارك فيك ومهد خطاك إلى رضا رب العالمين كم أنا عاجز عن الشكر إليك لك مني كل تقدير واحترام وبارك الله في أبنائك وحفظهم من كل سوء اللهم آمييييييييييين

يشاهدون الموضوع : 1 ( عضو0 زائر 1)

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع