الساعة الآن 02:09 PM

منتديات ياكويت.

للتسجيل إضغط هنا

إضافة رد

ام عبدالعزيز

:: عضو فضي ::

منهج الانجليزي كامل للصف السابع الفترة الثالثة

منهج الانجليزي كامل للصف السابع الفترة الثالثة
[hide]السلام عليكم 3rd Period ) Vocabulary First Period ( Pages: 49 – 69 ) Module 4 – Unit 7 Engine محرك Astronaut رائد فضاء Inventorمخترع Designer مصمم Flight رحلة طيران Probably من المحتمل Invitation اختراع Film يصور فيلم Issue اصدار صحفي Quite تماما Cultural ثقافي Relative قريب Wonder عجيبة – شيء عجيب Palace قصر Ruin آثار Mausoleum قبر – ضريح Declare يصرح – يعلن Concert حفلة موسيقية Familiar مألوف e-card بطاقة الكترونية Module 4 – Unit 8 Governor حاكم Stuck عالق Golden ذهبي Tear يمزق Bow ينحني Tailor خياط Daily يومي Chariot عربة تجرها خيول Astronomy علم الفلك Race سباق Philosophy علم الفلسفة Baths حمامات Gladiator مصارع (في روما قديماً) Medieval العصور الوسطي Dynasty فترة حكم Introduce يقدم Rule يحكم Manuscript مخوطة بدوية Module 5 – Unit 9 Reward مكافأة Throw يرمي Lazy كسول Coin عملة معدنية Earn يكتسب Complain يشكو Animal trainer مدرب الحيوانات Marine biologist عالم أحياء بحرية Park ranger شخص يعتني بحديقة او غابة Energetic نشيط Zookeeper حارس حديقة الحيوان Enthusiastic متحمس Flexible مرن Runway مدرج الطائرة Controller موظف الجوازات / المدير المسئول Gate بوابة Staff هيئة الموظفين Plane طائرة Destination الحهة المقصودة Luggage أمتعةالسفر Composition 1. Write an e-mail to your friend, Faisal, telling you about the things you did in your mid year vacation . Your name is Ali These guide words may help you: pleased - send / tell - vacation / visit - places / go - zoo / see - animals / go - parks / go - club / play - football - basketball / really - spend - vacation / To: From: Subject: ……………………………………………………………………………….………………. …………………………………………………………………………………………………….... …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. ...…………………………….... 1. Some people like to live in a city for many reasons. Write a short paragraph about: 2. “Life in the city.” The following guide words may help you: Life - city - easy - comfortable / cars - modern houses - schools - hospital -shopping malls - Fun City - parks / problems - traffic - noise - smoke - crowded / flyovers - ring roads - underground / litter bins - plant - flowers and trees / .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................. Comprehension Read the following passage and answer the questions bellow: Technology has brought us a lot of good things and at the same time it caused many problems. Most of us use modern technology in our houses and our work. We use TVs, computers, calculators, cars, planes etc… We can say that our life has changed and it has become easier and faster. But the most important question is, "Has technology made our life better or worse? We can say that technology has good and bad sides. It made our life better than it used to be. It saved our time and gave us a great chance to enjoy wonderful free times. It also helped us to make better use of our treasures like oil and water. Using technology to make TVs, for example, has left many people especially the young with no almost time to study their lessons at home. They also use calculators for solving problems and became unable to do that on their own. People are becoming lazy and that doesn't help us at all to find those who can think. A) Chose the Correct answer from a, b or c: 1. The best title of the passage is …………………. a) Good sides of technology b) Problems of technology c) Technology in our life 2. The pronoun “they” in line 10 refers to …………. a) people b) calculators c) lessons 3. The word “treasure” in line 8 means ……………. a) valuable things b) technology c) modern B) Mark (ü) or (û): 4. Technology saved our time and effort ( ) 5. Being lazy open the mind for thinking. ( ) C) Answer the following questions: 6. Why do people use modern technology? ………………………………………………………………….. 7. What will happen if students watch TV for a long time? …………………………………………………………………... Comprehension Read the following passage and answer the questions bellow: Birds are very beautiful and can fly high in the sky. They can fly very fast for long distances. People looked at the birds and dreamed of flying like them, but they didn't know how to fly. The first man who tried to fly was Abbas Ibn Fernas. He was an Arab scientist who lived in AI-Andalus. He was interested in astronomy. He made two wings of wood and glued them on his back. He flew for a short distance. But he fell to the ground and was killed. Two American brothers built the first plane about one hundred years ago. It was made of wood and had four wings. They worked very hard and after a lot of work they flew the plane for ten miles. They were the first men to fly through the air and this was on December 17, 1903. A) Choose the Correct answer from a, b or c: 1. The best title of the passage is ……………… a) Abas Ibn Fernas b) The first plane c) Flying 2. The pronoun “they” in line 7 refers to …………. a) American brothers b) plane c) wood 3. The pronoun “it” in line 7 refers to ………… a) wood b) hundred c) plane B) Mark (ü) or (û): 4. The two brothers who made the first plane are from America. ( ) 5. Abbas Ibn Fernas lideved in Al-Andalus. ( ) C) Answer the following questions: 6. How long did the first plane fly? ………………………………………………………………….. 7. What did Abbass Ibn Fernas use to fly? …………………………………………………………………... Spelling A) Circle the mistake and write them correctly: 1. My brother is always inergetic. …………………………………………………………………. 2. The deseigner was famelier to me. …………………………………………………………………. 3. Astranouts and enventors are usually inthusaistic ………………………………………………………………….. 4. Muslims roulled Spain in the midivial period. …………………………………………………………………. 5. People work dayly to eirn money. …………………………………………………………………. B) Give the short or long form of the followings: 1. March = ……………. 3.CD = ……………. 2. 2. You are = ……………. 3. 4. mustn’t =……………. 5. were not = …………… 6. can not = …………….. C) Combine to make one word: 1. discovery + s =………….……. 2. physical + ly =……………..….. 3. announce + ment =…………….. 4. happy + est =………….…….. 5. fat + er = ……………………… Punctuation Punctuate the following: 1. will hassan come to visit me next june ………………………………………………………..……………………………. 2. why can’t ali come with sami …………………………………………………………………..……………………. 3. don t call fahed s father tonight ……………………………………………………………………………………. 4. the dish washer washes plates forks and spoons …………………………………………………………….……………………… 5. can i help you madam …………………………………………………………….……………………… 6. they re absent today aren t they …………………………………………………………….……………………… 7. adel and i won t go to the club next tuesday …………………………………………………………….……………………… Vocabulary First Period ( Pages: 49 – 69 ) Module 4 – Unit 7 Engine محرك Astronaut رائد فضاء Inventorمخترع Designer مصمم Flight رحلة طيران Probably من المحتمل Invitation اختراع Film يصور فيلم Issue اصدار صحفي Quite تماما Cultural ثقافي Relative قريب Wonder عجيبة – شيء عجيب Palace قصر Ruin آثار Mausoleum قبر – ضريح Declare يصرح – يعلن Concert حفلة موسيقية Familiar مألوف e-card بطاقة الكترونية Module 4 – Unit 8 Governor حاكم Stuck عالق Golden ذهبي Tear يمزق Bow ينحني Tailor خياط Daily يومي Chariot عربة تجرها خيول Astronomy علم الفلك Race سباق Philosophy علم الفلسفة Baths حمامات Gladiator مصارع (في روما قديماً) Medieval العصور الوسطي Dynasty فترة حكم Introduce يقدم Rule يحكم Manuscript مخوطة بدوية Module 5 – Unit 9 Reward مكافأة Throw يرمي Lazy كسول Coin عملة معدنية Earn يكتسب Complain يشكو Animal trainer مدرب الحيوانات Marine biologist عالم أحياء بحرية Park ranger شخص يعتني بحديقة او غابة Energetic نشيط Zookeeper حارس حديقة الحيوان Enthusiastic متحمس Flexible مرن Runway مدرج الطائرة Controller موظف الجوازات / المدير المسئول Gate بوابة Staff هيئة الموظفين Plane طائرة Destination الحهة المقصودة Luggage أمتعةالسفر Vocabulary A) Fill in the space with words from the list: ( quite – invitation – familiar – palaces – cultural – invented ) 1. Kings and queens usually live in ……………………… 2. There were one or two ……………………… faces. 3. I’ve got an/a for……………………… Omar’s birthday. 4. The film was …………………. great. I liked it much. 5. I visited many……………………… places in Egypt last year. B) Fill in the space with words from the list: ( medieval – chariot – golden – gladiator – astronomy – tailor ) 1. My mother bought a ………………………necklace last week. It’s so beautiful 2. A/An ……………………… fought wild animals in the past. 3. People used a/an ……………………… to go from place to place 4. The Muslim Arabs ruled Cordoba in the ……………………….. period. 5. A/An ……………………….. makes clothes C) Choose the correct answer from a, b, or c: 1. Leonardo Davinci was a great ………………………. a) inventor b) player c) singer d) doctor 2. I didn’t ………………….. the interview last night. a) film b) wonder c) pour d) reduce 3. We visit our …………… and our friends in the Eid. a) issues b) relatives c) concerts d) astronauts 4. I’d like to be a ………………… of clothes in the future. a) designer b) fireman c) teacher d) nurse 5. I want to go the…………………... to fix my jacket. a) tailor b) zookeeper c) fireman d) park ranger 6. A: Sheikh Jaber Al-Subbah ………………….. Kuwait for many years. a) ruled b) raced c) fixed d) stayed 9. A: Omar is a very ………………….. boy. He never works hard. a) good b) lazy c) quick d) enthusiastic A) Match the following words with their meanings: 1. tailor ( ) Maybe or perhaps 2. baths ( ) Someone studies the sea and sea creatures 3. mausoleum ( ) Someone whose job is to make clothes 4. probably ( ) A public building where people in the past wash themselves. 5. coin ( ) A round piece of metal used as money ( ) An exit from an airport building to an aircraft B) Match the following words with their meanings: 1. bow ( ) To get rid of something that you don’t need 2. cultural ( ) Relating to a society and its way of life 3. staff ( ) to bend the top part of your body forward 4. relative ( ) People who work for a company 5. tear ( ) A member of the family ( ) To damage something such as paper or cloth Structure A) Choose the correct answer from a, b, or c: 1. The Wright brothers.................... from the United Sates of America. a) were b)was c)are d) is 2. I was born............................. 3rd May 2000. a) on b) at c) in d) into 3. Talal was born.................... 2000. a) on b) at c) in d) into 4. ……………….did you study last night? a) What b) When c) whom d) Who 5. If you study hard, you ........................... high marks. a) get b) will get c) would get d) could get B) Change into negative: 1. I can swim well. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 2. She will go the club tomorrow. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 3. We are playing tennis now. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. . I’ll visit my zoo next week. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 5. She was absent yesterday. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. B) Change into negative: 1. I like eating ice-cream. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 2. She playsvolleyball well. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 3. They went shopping last week. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 4. He phoned his cousin yesterday. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 5. I always play in the street. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. 6. She usually goes to school on foot. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. C) Ask a question: 1. Othman went to the club yesterday. Who .................................................. ..................................... ? 2. We have stayed in a hotel for three days. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. 3. I met my cousin at the airport last week. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. 4. He went to the club to watch a football match. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. 5. I used to play with sand when I was a child .................................................. .................................................. ............................. D) Change into passive: 1. I study my lessons well. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. 2. We eat apples every day. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. 3. She helps her mother in the kitchen. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. 4. They bought a new villa last year. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. 5. He watered the plants two days ago. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. Do as shown between brackets: 1. The man was born in May. [ Plural] ……………………………………………………………….. 2. Omar’s father was a businessman. [ negative] ……………………………………………………………….. 3. The Arabs invented the compass [ask a question ] ……………………………………………………………….. 4. The Nile is the ( long ) river in the world. [correct] ……………………………………………………………….. 5. Muslims were the kings of Spain,…………………..? [tag question] ……………………………………………………………….. 6. I don’t watch T.V. I listen to music. [Join] ……………………………………………………………….. Language Function Write what you would say in these situations: 1. Your brother wants to become an inventor. ………………………………………………………………… 2. Kuwait is a great country. ………………………………………………………………… 3. You want the waiter to bring you some juice. ………………………………………………………………… 4. You found a bag full of money. ………………………………………………………………… 5. Someone lost his pencil. …………………………………………………………….. Match the following utterances with the correct reactions: 1. Kuwait is a wonderful country. ( ) Hold on, please. 2. Thanks. ( ) Let's play chess at home. 3. It's raining heavily. ( ) You're welcome. 4. Can I speak to your father? ( ) I agree with you. ( ) I'm very hungry Set book - unit 7 1- Where was AI - Idrisi born? He was born in the North African city of Ceuta . 2- Where was Leonardo Davinci from? He was from Italy. 3- What did he invent? He invented a flying machine. 4- Name some of the new seven wonders? Taj Mahal, chichen Itza, Christ Redeemer, Colosseum, Machu Picchu, Petra and the Great Wall of China. 5- What did the Wright brothers invent? They invented the first plane. Set book unit 8 1.What's a wild life reserve? It is an area where wild animals and birds can live free and safe. 2.What is Jerash? Where is it ? It's an ancient city in Jordan. 3.How was life like in old Jerash ? They went to the theatre to see the gladiators, they had public baths, and they used simple furniture. 4.What's astronomy? It is the study of stars and planets, or it is the scientific study of the space. 5.What's philosophy? It's the study of ideas and the meaning of existence. 6. What improvements did Arabs introduce to Europe? a- they improved astronomy b- musical instruments c- new farming techniques d- the Arabic numbers 7. Why was Cordoba a very important city? It had a great library with 500000 manuscripts. 8. Mention two musical instruments that were introduced to Europe by the Arabs? a- the oud b- the flute 9. Who is Galilei Galileo ? He is a famous Italian physicist and astronomer. 10. Mention two ways that were used for telling time in the past? a- the water clock b- the sundial c- the hour glass. SET BOOK - UNIT 9 1. How could people earn their living? They earn their living by working hard. 2. What does a zookeeper do? He should understand the animals and their behavior. 3. Where does a park ranger work? He works in national parks. 4. How should an animal trainer be? He should be patient, physically strong and fit. 5. What does a marine biologist do?. He studies marine plants and animals. 6. What should you do before travelling? I should label the luggage carefully. I shouldn't forget or lose the passport. I should wear comfortable clothes. 7. Where does a plane land and take off? On a runway. 8. Why do people work? To earn money. 1. Why do lots of people work at airports? To make our journeys safe and enjoyable.[/hide]

reda haissam

:: عضو نشيط ::

أم عيالي

شكرا جزيلا
وعساك على القوة

معلمة علوم

:: الادارة ::

تسلمين ام عزوز على الطرح الراقي

رامي موس

مشكووووووووووووووووور ويعطيكم العافية